Gibson Jones is proud to be partnering with a tech-for-good software company in a growing niche who are looking to hire an experienced Product Owner to play a major part in developing the company’s algorithmic trading projects. Our client offers a great working environment with the flexibility to work remotely/from home.
- Gather requirements and produce user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Prioritise and refine the product backlog
- Communicate and manage expectations with stakeholders, ensuring priorities are visible to the team
- Set sprint goals and define the overall product vision
- Provide key reports on product progress across senior stakeholders
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience within agile software delivery environments as a Product Owner
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
My client offers a competitive salary, great benefits & remote/hybrid working practices. If you would like more information on this vacancy ensure you apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills, and would like to apply please call us or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Founded in 2018, Gibson Jones has helped start up’s, sme’s, and growth companies to acquire talent, ranging from graduate to senior management positions. We are experts in helping companies acquire talent. Our reputation is built on providing a professional, ethical, and valued service to both clients and candidates alike.