Gibson Jones is supporting a longstanding MSP client that has over 12 years’ of experience in providing high-quality IT solutions to small and medium-sized companies. They offer a range of network management and consultancy services to help companies develop their IT infrastructure, plan for the future and perform at their best. Our Client is currently looking for an IT Support Technician to join the team and provide assistance to one of their main customers, working primarily in St Ives with WFH options available up to 50% of the time.
As an IT Support Technician, you will:
- Help to maintain a network of around 350 users and 20 servers
- Swiftly resolve issues and communicate with users in a friendly, professional manner
- Occasionally travel to provide support at remote offices
To be successful in this post as IT Support Technician, you’ll need:
- IT helpdesk experience and a track record of troubleshooting a broad range of user’s IT issues
- Experience in supporting Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft desktop applications & Active Directory/Microsoft domains
- Previous experience in setting up and configuring laptops and/or PCs and smartphones
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- A full, valid driving license
What’s in it for you?
This role offers a generous salary, Hybrid remote working, great on-the-job training plans plus the chance to work with a variety of modern technologies.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position and feel you have the relevant skills, please call us or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Founded in 2018, Gibson Jones has helped start up’s, sme’s, and growth companies to acquire talent, ranging from graduate to senior management positions. We are experts in helping companies acquire talent. Our reputation is built on providing a professional, ethical, and valued service to both clients and candidates alike.